Dr. Altchek MD's Brightening Serum (Skin Tone Corrector) Review

by - 6:48 PM



Hello everyone! I'm back after 2 years and for this comeback, I'll be doing a review of the Dr. Altchek MD's Brightening Serum (Skin Tone Corrector).

I didn’t have a plan buying this product. In fact, I was just in the mood to buy something and to try something new for my skin. That time, we were in the mall. My sister was looking for a new phone and I just wanted to make a purchase. I decided to buy a moisturizer or a serum. I went to several stores and to cut the story short, I bought the Dr. Altchek MD's Brightening Serum (Skin Tone Corrector) at Beauty Bar, Glorietta.

The product was promising! That time, it was like the product perfect for my skin since I have lots of post acne marks. It was like the solution to my skin problem.

*I don't have a lot of picture since I didn't actually think that I will be blogging again*
*Photos were taken after I finished the product :( *

Read the description of the product in Beauty Bar's website here.

Product: Dr. Altchek MD's Brightening Serum (Skin Tone Corrector)
Price: I don't remember how much I bought it but in the website it cost 1,445.00php

My thoughts:
It has 30ml of product and I must say that it is not cheap for the amount of product you will get. I used it for 3 months. A little goes a long way but I was to generous thinking that maybe it will work if I put just a little more.

For 3 months, I used it mostly in the morning and sometimes at night. I didn't see any result. It didn't lighten my acne marks nor correct my skin tone. However, it feels good applying it on the face. I feel like my skin is very moisturized and healthy.


Rating: 3/5, since it gave me a good feeling during and after applying it.


You May Also Like

0 comments