Review: Myra E Facial Moisturizer

by - 1:10 PM


For healthy, youthful looking skin. Who won't get caught with this enticing phrase at the box of the "Myra E Facial Moisturizer." Plus the never ending commercials which some actresses use to achieve a whiter skin.

I have used this a year and a half ago(?) in a sachet form and I didn't like it. I felt like it made my skin darker and it did nothing on my skin. But last year, I tried to give it a chance, bought the full size product and used it for at least 3 months.

My thoughts:
For the packaging, the container of the product is glossy. And if you open the cap and squeeze the bottle (or just let it come out by letting the product opening facing down). The product is cheap. I don't remember the exact price of it but I think it ranges from 100-250 pesos? (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) But from the product you get, it's definitely worth it. It has a lot of product and you just need a bit when you apply it. You can use it for 3 to 4 months.

Basing on whats on the packaging of products, on how in works, I say that it didn't give me a "youthful glow" and again made me feel like my skin was a bit darker like what I felt before. It also didn't make my skin supple, unlike the Myra E Face Lotion, which I will be making a review later on.

For the product itself, it has a very thin, slightly watery consistency when applied. Definitely thinner than the Myra E Face Lotion. It's easy to spread and definitely not greasy. It's okay to apply it in the morning, under make-up and or at night like what's on it's box. On what you'll see on the photos below, it didn't show a bit watery but you'll feel it when u apply it.


Finally, I think it didn't moisturize me at all. Overall, I was not impressed with the product and I'm on the look out in finding a product that will moisturize my skin and have "the youthful glow." Will I buy it again? Considering there are a lot of products out there to try, I won't.

Rating: 2/5


You May Also Like

0 comments