French Tuxedo Nails Tutorial

by - 10:35 PM

Bonjour!

Just to share with you guys, we had a French class when I was in college. So I know a bit of French :) Connecting it to the tutorial for today, we'll have French Tuxedo nails. I think this looks really cute and chic at the same time. I wore this few months back and gladly, I took photos of them :)


What you'll need:
1. Clear, Black and White nail polish. Gold is optional.
2. Toothpicks
3. Clear tape

Steps:
1. Put a base coat (optional). Put a tape on your nails to make a straight line making the first thick tip. Repeat this on the other hand.
2. After the first tip is dry, put the other color few millimeters down on the top of the first tip making two tips. Like # 2 on the picture.You can just use the first tip to be a guideline in painting the second tip.Paint it when it's already dry.
3. Using a toothpick, paint 2 triangles making a small bow and dot 2 or 3 making the buttons of the tuxedo. After the bow is dry, put the gold color on the middle of the small bow.
4. Put a the clear top coat to seal all the hard work! You need this for the nail art to last.

Tip/s:
  • Before layering another polish, make sure that the first polish is completely dry.
  • Work slowly and be patient in applying the polishes specially on painting the nails on the right hand if you are a righty.

Let me know what you think about this nail art and show me if you've done it! Tag me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (the92liner)



You May Also Like

0 comments