Review: E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

by - 1:26 PM


As you see in the photo above and below, it's white and thin shape makes the product look very simple. Also, I was excited to buy an eyeliner pen because its my first time to use a product like this.

I must say that when I was looking for an eyeliner pen in the mall, I saw a lot of different products but I bought this one because it was cheaper than the other products, but still expensive for the result it gave me. Continue reading to know why.

TAKEN A MONTH AFTER I BOUGHT IT.

MY THOUGHTS:
As you saw, the eyeliner has a felt tip which I think makes it easier to make a precise line on the lash line. When the sales lady showed how it works, I was more excited to see that it made a clear black line in which you can make a thin or thick line. The felt tip of the eyeliner of the sales lady has a lot of product so that's one of the factor that I made me buy it.

However, when I got home and tried it, the felt tip is just dry and can't draw a dark, precise line. I was very disappointed with it considering how much I paid for it. Then I texted my friend, which was with me and also bought one, and asked how was the eyeliner. She said that it was also dry. So I let it sit, the felt tip facing down, and tried it the next morning and one the first three tries, the drawn line improved a bit but not as good as the sales woman have.

Applying on the upper lash line, I should put it with the eyeliner slightly lying to make a darker line but it gets thick. When worn after an hour or less, the eyeliner falls down on my lower lash line. It's definitely NOT a smudge proof eyeliner. I can't make a precise, dark line which I hoped for.

TAKEN A MONTH AFTER I BOUGHT IT.

On the above photo, I smudged it using just my finger and using with Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil. See how it did.

Overall, I was very disappointed with the product. Will I buy it again? If given a chance to try the real product before I will buy it, I'll give it one last try with a great doubt.

Rating: 1/5

You May Also Like

0 comments