#NOTM: February 2014

by - 9:16 PM

Credits to fashion.ekstrax.com for the nail polishes background
First of all, Happy Valentines! Posted this on the day before Valentines :) I hope everyone will have a great time with their loved ones.

For February, I think this nail polish color is perfect for V-day. It's Caronia in Baby Pink Regular. From all the nail polishes, when I saw this color, I instantly thought of Valentine's day. Caronia is one of the famous nail polish brand in the Philippines. And from what I experienced, their nail polishes are long wear. Going back to the #NOTM, when I see the color on my nails, the words that pop out on my mind are sweet and candy! I really really like the color and I would definitely wear it again in the future. I like how the color on the bottle is really the color you will get on your nails.

Here are the photos I shot under the natural light. I see that on the photos, it didn't show it's true color, but still kinda close :) So here they are!



You May Also Like

0 comments