First Impression: Etude House I'm Blooming Brightening Wash off Gel

by - 1:32 PM



Brand: Etude House
Line: I'm Blooming
Name: Brightening Wash off Gel

Let me start off by sharing what the product is about based from their website.
"This transparent gel-type daily wash-off gel gently removes dead skin cells, providing smooth, supple skin for a milky-white complexion. With ingredients that strengthen skin's natural vitality, this cleansing gel helps maintain fresh, blooming, healthy skin."



I had this product as a sample when I purchased some of the AC Clinic Daily line products. That was back in January of this year and it's just now that I tried the product. I got two of this product and I gave one to my sister. 

As you can see, it looks kinda flat and the feeling of that it contains a bit but don't judge the book by it's cover because I think that you can use this sample 5 to 8 times (my estimate) with a good amount every use.


My thoughts
When spread on the skin, there are tiny, soft particles that I believe are the scrubs to remove dead skin cells. They are very gentle on the skin that even you press your fingers/palm you won't feel a tingling sensation. That is what I liked most when I used it. I like that after I used this, I felt that my skin was smooth and fresh and also blooming as what they said on the website. I think it's true. The product is very light.

Overall, my rating for this product is 4/5.

I like this product for removing dead skin cells. But I have second thoughts on it's whitening effect. For now, I don't think I will purchase the full size.



You May Also Like

0 comments