#NOTM: January 2014

by - 8:39 PM

Credits to photo-dictionary.com for the nail polish background

Hello!

Before having this blog, I had my nails colored once or twice a month. Since I have a blog now, I thought it would be great to share my choices for my nails now and also for the future. To kick off this month's #NOTM (Nail of the month) I have for a color teal on my nails.


I have to be honest that I don't own the nail polish I used in this month's NOTM. This is from the manicurist that did my nails. I also forgot to check the color and brand of the nail polish. (I'll try to know this, but for now, I don't know it.) But in the future posts, I won't forget to check it out!

I wore this polish on the entire month of January. I got compliments of this nail polish color saying it looks great. One was when I was on a drive thru and the staff that took my order asked if it was some celebrity's nail polish(?) and asked what color was it because it looks good. I just said that I didn't know, because I really don't know. Haha

Anyway, I liked the color but what I didn't like was after a week, there were parts that chipped off.

Overall, I give this polish 3/5.

You May Also Like

0 comments